Creative Film Production
For many years we turn clients’ ideas to cinematically beautiful engaging films. Whether you need a commercial, music video, drama or documentary, we’ll make you stand out.
Just Watch It
Our sci-fi short film is only 4 minutes long but you will never look at the world the same way after watching it.
When a boy is getting ready to sleep, he hears a familiar loving, caring and supporting voice. But what he hears during the next two minutes really shocks him.
LET OUR AWARDS SPEAK FOR US
We produced this commercial for a big supplier of decking materials.
We filmed more than two hours of footage to craft this dynamic and engaging commercial that portrays our client as a leader in their niche market.
We love different cultures! Proud to produce music videos for Cameroonian-American and Canadian-Ukrainian singers.
F.E.A.R.: Face Everything And Rise
“Sometimes we have to sacrifice things that we truly love to achieve something bigger. But sometimes, we have to choose between our dreams and our hearts.”
“Cultural expectations” and “values” can often clash with our innermost desires. Many women today feel caught between what has been conditioned into them by their family, culture or society and their own dreams and aspirations. Many are consumed by what has been put upon them instead of fighting for what they believe is their freedom and the opportunity to make a better life for themselves and the world around them.
Awards and Nominations
- Hollywood North Film Awards (CANADA)
- Play Film Festival (FRANCE)
- Accolade Global Film Competition (USA)
- Rising Star Movie Experience (CANADA)
- L’Age d’Or International Arthouse Film Festival (INDIA)
- Uruvatti International Film Festival (INDIA)
- Indo Global International Film Festival (INDIA)
- Chambal International Film Festival (INDIA)
- The Impact DOCS Awards (USA)
- The Scene Festival (USA)
- WorldFest-Houston International Film Festival (USA)
- Believe Psychology Film Festival (USA)
- Hollywood North Film Awards (CANADA)
- The Macroproject Film Festival (USA)
- Cift Festival of Toronto (CANADA)
- Sweden Film Awards (SWEDEN)
- Athens International Monthly Art Film Festival (GREECE)
- Aphrodite Film Awards (USA)
- Toronto International Women Film Festival (CANADA)
- Canadian Cinematography Awards (CANADA)
- ARFF Amsterdam (NETHERLANDS)
- Global Indie Film Fest (SCOTLAND)
- Crown Woods International Film Festival (INDIA)
- Golden State Film Festival (USA)
- Anatolia International Film Festival (TURKEY)
- Something Wicked Film Festival (USA)
- International Women’s Film Festival (DENMARK)
- Bedford International Film Festival (USA)
- International Multicultural Film Festival (AUSTRALIA)
- France International Film Festival (FRANCE)
We Like Producing Commercials and Short Brand Films
To better illustrate the nature of real estate investing, we chose a promo-documentary educational format.
We gathered about 3 hours of insights from the company president and traveled to Detroit, USA with him to craft the 15 minutes brand film.
Artists should show their art. There is no way around it. This is where the saying is right: show, not tell.
But actually it’s not just about the art. It’s about the artist. People don’t just want to buy an artwork, they want to be connected with the artist, with creative energy and passion. Show what you do, how you do it and tell why you do it as an artist.
The film production is a complex process consisting of many creative phases and if done right, it makes you really stand out. So it’s always about the question, “Do you want cheap or good?”
— Serge Velbovets, Film Director at Velbix Films
Moving to another country can be complicated. Choosing the right immigration lawyer is the key.
Usually people who want to immigrate don’t know any lawyers personally and the only source of information they can find is a video. We worked closely with Jane Katkova to make this brand film that makes her stand out and creates trust.
Whether you are a large hospital or a small clinic, we know how to make you stand out.
Creating a brand film for PACE Cardiology, a world leader in cardiac care, research and diagnostics, our focus was to show how they improve healthcare system to literally save more lives.
We don’t do cheap. We do good.
Usually people think it’s quick and easy to make a film. “It’s just filming and putting it together,” they say. But in reality it takes a lot of work and attention to every detail to get a professionally looking product (and actual filming is often the smallest part). Here are two examples of our post-production workflow.
This is our older work but we are really proud of this full-length documentary.
We filmed about 10 hours of interviewing random people in streets about their understanding of cash flow and then talking to financial industry experts, investors, coaches and politicians to produce 1 hour 20 min film in which we are addressing the problem of almost total financial illiteracy.
About Our Film Director
Serge Velbovets is an award-winning film director. Having background in media and journalism, he creates films, documentaries and commercials based on deep understanding of human nature. Having started his career in Europe, and continuing in North America, Serge Velbovets unites in-depth approach to psychology of storytelling, creative visual aesthetics and modern Hollywood trends in film production.
His films played in film festivals around the globe including USA, Canada, France, Sweden, Netherlands, Scotland, Greece, India, Japan and has won multiple awards. Serge directed and filmed in North America, Europe, Australia and South Korea.
Where We Are
We are based in Toronto but we love to create far from home. If you are in USA, Canada or Europe we'll be excited to travel and film at your location.
Email us at email@example.com and let us know what you have in mind. We'll arrange a Zoom or in person meeting to discuss details.